The public is invited to Jacksonville’s Northside to learn the latest information on breast cancer and overall breast health from UF Health experts.
The What Everyone Should Know About Breast Health question-and-answer forum will be Tuesday, April 17, from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at DoubleTree by Hilton, 2101 Dixie Clipper Road.
The event is hosted by Shahla Masood, MD, medical director of the UF Health Breast Center – Jacksonville. She is a professor and chair of pathology and laboratory medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville.
Masood will also serve on an expert panel featuring several other UF COMJ faculty members, including:
- Julie Bradley, MD, an assistant professor of radiation oncology
- Brian Celso, PhD, an assistant professor in the department of psychiatry
- John Murray, MD, an assistant professor of surgery
- Laila Samiian, MD, an assistant professor of surgery
- Brent Seibel, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology
- Smita Sharma, MD, an assistant professor of radiology
- Lara Zuberi, MD, an assistant professor of medicine
Dinner will be served during the forum. Admission is free, but seating is limited. The event is open only to adults 18 and older.
For more information or to RSVP, email Karen.email@example.com or call 904-244-6069 by Wednesday, April 11.
Chair, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine; Program Director, Breast Pathology Fellowship; Medical Director, Breast Health Center; Program Director, Cytopathology Fellowship; Director of Research; Interim Director of Cancer Programs
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery
Brent E. Seibel, MD, FACOG
Chief, Division of Women's Imaging
Associate Program Director, Hematology Oncology Fellowship