Topic: Esophageal Strictures
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
McGriff Boardroom (Formerly Shands)
Kerolos Abadeer, M.D.
Fellow, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Define esophageal stricture
2. Identify the risk factors for esophageal strictures.
3. Recognize the causes of esophageal strictures
4. Illustrate the treatment modalities for esophageal strictures
5. Identify possible complications of esophageal strictures treatment
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the Activity.
Kerolos Abadeer, M.D. has disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
For additional information, contact Jessica McDonald-Jazrawi (904) 244-3092 firstname.lastname@example.org.