Topic: Ulcerative Colitis
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Laura Suzanne Suarez, M.D.
Fellow, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Define Ulcerative Colitis.
2. Recognize the pathogenesis and varying presentations of Ulcerative Colitis.
3. Identify the approach to diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis.
4. Enumerate the treatment options for Ulcerative Colitis.
5. Identify the next steps in management after failed treatment.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the Activity.
Laura Suzanne Suarez, M.D. has disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
For additional information, contact Jessica McDonald-Jazrawi (904) 244-3092 email@example.com.