Topic: Pediatric Dermatology Updates: What’s New and What’s Old in Pediatric Dermatology
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
7:45 AM - 9:00 AM
Pearl Kwong, MD, PhD, FAAD
Department of Pediatric Dermatology
Solo Practice-Dr. Pearl Kwong MD-10175 Fortune Pkwy UNIT 1203, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Community Physicians, Faculty, Residents/Fellows, Staff/Employees
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
At the conclusion of this session, the participant should be able to:
1. Describe new current understanding of the pathophysiology of atopic dermatitis.
2. Summarize the important role of a dermatologist in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
3. Cite the importance of early referral of patients with hemangiomas: when to worry and when not to worry.
4. Discuss current treatment options for common skin conditions such as Molluscum Contagiosum and warts.
5. Outline the current landscape of dermatology and know who to refer to for consultation.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the Activity.
Please call Tina Smith 904-476-6747 or Miguel Perez 904-248-8490 for any technical assistance.
(UPDATED) To receive CME credit you must watch the Webinar in its entirety and take the evaluation at the end.
Dr. Kwong has disclosed that she receives grant/research support from Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Galderma, Germira, Regeneron and Verrica, is a consultant with Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Galderma, LOreal, Ortho Derm Novartis, Regeneron/Sanofi and Verrica, and is on the speakers bureau Pfizer, Eli Lilly, La Roche Posay, Dermira, Almirall. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
For additional information, contact Laura Lowry (904) 633-4199 firstname.lastname@example.org.