Topic: Body MRI Lessons Learned: Pearls & Pitfalls to Remember in Practice
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Radiology Conference Room
Anup Shetty, M.D.
Department of Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Radiology
Associate Professor of Radiology
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University School of Medicine
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
• Develop a logical approach to choosing a contrast agent for liver MRI
• Leverage artifacts such as chemical shift and magnetic susceptibility in interpretation
• Identify and use fat in characterizing renal and adrenal masses
• Recognize common blind spots in interpreting body MRI
• Use DWI as a diagnostic and problem solving tool
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the Activity.
Anup Shetty, M.D. has disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
For additional information, contact Martha English (904) 244-4230 email@example.com.