Topic: Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Khadeeja Esmail, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology
Community Physicians, Faculty, Residents/Fellows
Upon completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Identify which patients are at increased risk of SCAD.
2. Describe the pathophysiology of SCAD.
3. Differentiate the four types of SCAD based on coronary angiography.
4. Recognize the importance of optical coherence tomography (OCT) in the diagnosis of SCAD.
5. Recognize the key differences in management and outcomes compared to ACS of atherosclerotic etiology.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the Activity.
Click Zoom Meeting Link and enter Password to Join
Password: jaxim (all lowercase)
Khadeeja Esmail, M.D. has disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
For additional information, contact Lavetta Jones (904) 244-3093 firstname.lastname@example.org.